- Irradiés ('Irradiated'), by Rithy Panh (France, Cambodia). BEST DOCUMENTARY AWARD
- Pinocchio, by Matteo Garrone (Italy, France).
- Digger, by Georgis Grigorakis (Greece, France).
- Pari, by Siamak Etemadi (Greece, France, Netherlands, Bulgaria).
- Otac ('Father'), by Srdan Golubović (Serbia, France, Germany, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia). PANORAMA AUDIENCE AWARD FOR BEST FEATURE FILM
- Semina il vento ('Sow the Wind'), by Danilo Caputo (Italy, France, Greece).
- The Earth Is Blue as an Orange, by Iryna Tsilyk (Ukraine, Lithuania).
- Yalda ('Yalda, a Night for Forgiveness'), by Massoud Bakhshi (France, Germany, Switzerland, Luxemburg, Lebanon, Iran).
- Pompei, by Anna Falguères, John Shank (Belgium, France, Canada).
- Las Niñas ('Schoolgirls'), by Pilar Palomero (Spain).
- Mugge & vejfesten ('Monty and the Street Party'), by Anders Morgenthaler and Mikael Wulff (Denmark).
- FREM, by Viera Čákanyová (Czech Republic, Slovakia).
- Tipografic majuscul ('Uppercase Print'), by Radu Jude (Romania).
- Gunda, by Victor Kossakovsky (Norway, US).
Perspektive Deutsches Kino:
- Garagenvolk ('Garage People'), by Natalija Yefimkina (Germany).
- Freud, by Marvin Kren (Austria, Germany, Czech Republic).